REPORT AN URGENT CYBERSECURITY RELATED INCIDENT
REQUEST OTHER CYBER SECURITY SERVICES AS A HEALTHCARE PROVIDER
In case of a cybersecurity incident healthcare providers will follow the standard procedure by contacting their local CICERT where one has been set up. If none are available directly to your healthcare provider, reach out to the national CERT.be by;
– Filling in this form
– Or by sending (an encrypted) email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Or by calling +32 (0)2 501 05 60.
CERT.be will collect the necessary information into one central organisation as part of the Centre for CyberSeurity Belgium (CCB). This is the official Belgian centre supported by the federal government to support CyberSecurity incidents in Belgium. A series of questions will be asked, which could be of technical nature. Prepare yourself and a team to answer or follow-up on these questions.
1. To request services from our service providers please send an email to info at wehelpourhospitals.be
2. Our team will pair one of the available service providers to your request depending on your requirements
3. After which you will be able to reach out to the provider directly
Who can call on We Help Our Hospitals?
Belgian Services Providers to eHealth (eg information exchange)
Belgian Recognised Research Laboratories
Other Healthcare related organisations involved in caretaking for COVID-19
When to call on We Help Our Hospitals?
If you’re a healthcare provider in need of;
Support during suspicious activities in your network
Support after personal or medical data leakage
Help for urgent Cyber security questions
For help during incidents such as ransomware or DDoS attacks please reach out to CERT.be directly.
Security experts are on call to ensure that our critical healthcare providers can remain up and running in times of need.
Whether incidents such as ransomware or data breaches occur, or there’s a reason to believe that your hospital’s information security or IT systems have been compromised, or you simply have pressing questions regarding IT security, our volunteers and service providers have offered their time and means to help our most vital sector stay on its feet, free of charge.
AFFILIATED CYBER SECURITY COMPANIES
Provides 2 days of Risk & Compliance assistance and 5 days of Azure Consultancy and advise for as long as the crisis is ongoing. Additional days may come along as more Cronos companies join. Available services on site, hands-on and remote, advisory on a best effort basis anytime. Please contact servicesoffering at wehelpourhospitals.be to be connected to Cronos Security.
In Brussels Capital Region, provides Incident management, Application security, Cloud security End-point analysis, Endpoint security, Incident response, Infrastructure security, Log analysis, ... hands-on, on-site and advisory, 24/7 until 31/12/2020. Provides free scan & report of cyber weakness at hospital. Please contact servicesoffering at wehelpourhospitals.be to be connected to Digitribe.
Provides Application security, End-point analysis, Endpoint security, Incident management, Incident response, Infrastructure security, Log analysis, Malware analysis, Mobile device analysis Mobile device Security, Network security, Network traffic analysis, OT/ICS environment, ... 24/7 hands-on and remote, until 31/5/2020. Please contact servicesoffering at wehelpourhospitals.be to be connected to Digital Security.
Provides 31 mandays (of 41 total and more likely to be made available) of pro-active advice and technical expertise. Get in touch with Toreon via servicesoffering at wehelpourhospitals.be
Provides 1 day a week of advisory and proactive technical expertiseLSEC can gather expertise from its volunteer members, please contact servicesoffering at wehelpourhospitals.be to find out your most suitable partner.
Provides CSIRT, AmlPhised and SOC service, hands-on, remote and with outsourced time & material services. Please contact servicesoffering at wehelpourhospitals.be to be connected to SPOTIT.
Provides unlimited Incident Response services until June 7th 2020, remote reponse & remediation. Please contact servicesoffering at wehelpourhospitals.be to be connected to NTT Ltd Belgium.
Provides SAP Governance Security Scan for hospitals and Advisory, anytime. The analysis of access risks and SOD risks and recommendations to remediations will be discussed. Please contact servicesoffering at wehelpourhospitals.be to be connected to CSI Tools.
Provides all available services on site, hands-on and remote, advisory on a best effort basis anytime. Approach has offices in Flanders, Brussels and Wallonia. Technical expertise is available for threat resistance and resilience, response to cyber incidents and forensics. Please contact servicesoffering at wehelpourhospitals.be to be connected to Approach.
JOIN OUR CAUSE AS A SERVICE PROVIDER
1. Send an email to servicesoffering at wehelpourhospitals.be and describe a brief who you are and the types of services with which you would like to contribute
2. We will send you an email in return with a document to complete and reach out to you for the final steps for joining as a voluntary service provider.
3. Once the aforementioned has been finalised, you’ll be one of the service providers that can be contacted for incoming requests. WeHelpOurHospitals will pair the healthcare provider to the service provider that matches best with their needs and enable them to reach out to you directly.
JOIN OUR CAUSE AS AN INDIVIDUAL VOLUNTEER
1. Send an email to volunteers at wehelpourhospitals.be with the interest to join .
2. We’ll reply back with some documents for you to fill out, and how you would like to contribute, send these completed back for the final steps for joining as an individual volunteer.
3. Once the aforementioned has been finalised, you’ll be one of the volunteers that can be contacted for incoming requests. CCOW or CCB will pair the healthcare provider to the volunteer that matches best with their needs and enable them to reach out to you directly.
OTHER INDUSTRY, LAW ENFORCEMENT AND GOVERNMENT LINKS OF INTEREST
This is an initiative of the CCOW (CyberSecurity Community of the Willing) with the support of LSEC – Leaders In Security, Toreon, Deloitte Belgium and the CCB (Center for Cybersecurity Belgium) – CERT.BE. Contact with the initiative, mail ccow at.
Around the world everyone is working hard to support the healthcare, hospitals, laboratories, triage centres and caretaking in the society. Also here in Belgium, we are seeing the need to support during crises, such as the current corona COVID-19-outbreak. CyberSecurity experts and professionals in Belgium reach out to organisations involved in the battle against the spread and in the caretaking of our citizens by providing services and technologies free of charge, no strings attached. While others take care of us, we take care of our digital security and safety. Together we can fight this, now and in the future!
Late March 2020, this initiative www.wehelpourhospitals.be was created to offer free of charge support to all caretaking organisations in Belgium, who are in urgent need of cybersecurity expertise and services. It is supported by companies listed below and by a group of individual experts, the CCOW – CyberSecurity Community of the Willing.